How do I Get a Computer?
Who do I contact?
WUSD students can speak with their schools C4K representative about setting up an appointment with C4K. Community College students can speak with their RISE, EOP&S or Journey representative about getting a referral. All BOG recipients are eligible. Other college students can also participate using the programs Community Member price structure.
- Low-income WUSD K – 12th graders referred by their schools C4K contact.
- Any WUSD/LRCCD low income student can receive a low cost computer.
- Any community member/business can purchase equipment using our standard pricing structure.
- Program Requirements
- All recipients must attend 30-60 minute orientation
How do I apply?
Contact your WUSD Family Services Coordinator, Principal, or PTA President and ask to be referred to your C4K representative.
LRCCD students must request a referral from their college C4K representative. Current student ID and proof of BOG waiver required.
Community Members/local Business can call (916) 572-1152.
- $10s, $20s, $100s or Donate using secure payment with Paypal
- Surplus computers (less than 5 years old)
- Mice & keyboards
- Monitors (LCD 17″ minimum)
Bring equipment to C4K at 2455 West Capitol Ave. in West Sacramento. Call (916) 572-1152 to schedule your delivery.